Day 82: Budget Cuts Kill Again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2169241/Devastated-couple-blame-NHS-budget-cuts-death-baby-boy-doctors-refused-deliver-weekend.html

...And this time it is an unborn baby.

Hospital staff refused to induce labor over a weekend, blaming a lack of staff and equipment and saying that "they do not induce labor on weekends".

I forgive myself for not realizing that by basing our lives on the requirement of money to live, that we are in fact putting a price on life.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the justification of "there is nothing we/I can do" is absolutely dishonest, as that justification is based on money 99% of the time and we are in fact enforcing this restriction.

I forgive myself for not realizing that our acceptance of the economic system indicates that we are actively allowing these restrictions and limitations to be placed on the living conditions of every single being.

I forgive myself for not realizing that blaming a lack of money for any situation is essentially dishonest, as we are the Creators and Masters of money and the economy - so we are in fact responsible for every thing that has happened due to a lack of money.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the death of an unborn child do to money restrictions is an indication that we are all murderers for allowing money to have power over life and death.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we have given the idea of money and the economy power over life and death.

I forgive myself for not realizing that money is just an idea which works well for a small elite who now do everything in (their considerable) power to ensure that they will remain wealthy and powerful no matter the cost.

I forgive myself for not realizing that budget cuts are in fact an attempt to ensure that the few elite are repaid the monies owed to them by governments, and therefore governments are also slaves to money.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the government is just a collection of people who are trying to keep their own jobs in order to survive and therefore will act in self interest instead of in the best interest of all.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the fear of losing everything that a person knows and has worked for in this life is what keeps them from considering that changing the way the system works may be the best solution for all.

I commit myself to showing people how our use of money has led us to put a money-based price on life which allows countless beings to live in suffering.

I commit myself to show people that in every situation where money is apparently a deciding factor that it is in fact each one of us who must decide: what is more important: Money of Life?

I commit myself to showing people how we are each responsible for the existence of each circumstance that is a result of a lack of money as we are the ones who created money and allow the use of it to continue to be the deciding factor.

I commit myself to showing people that we are the Creators of the world system and so we have created everything that was not already in nature: poverty, starvation, murder, people dying from preventable diseases, war etc....

I commit myself to show people how we have murdered over and over, and continue to murder, in the name of money.

I commit myself to showing people that by giving our creations, money and economy, power over life and death that we have tried to evade responsibility for the suffering and death of countless beings just so that we can live our own self-enlightened and self-enriched lives without having to think of all that pesky negative influences.

I commit myself to showing people that we have allowed ourselves to be manipulated by a powerful few in our abject terror of living responsibly, so that we don't have to do anything other than worry about our own, sad little lives.

I commit myself to showing people how the governments of the world are slaves to money and therefore to the few elite who have money and will therefore act in the best interest of the elite and not the citizens of the country.

I commit myself to showing people how we all participate in the dis-ease of need-money-to-survive, which pervades every aspect of our lives and therefore no one will act for the good of the many, only for the good of themselves.

I commit myself to showing people how we are slaves to the fear of losing our safe bubbles that we live in as we have placed such great value in all of the little trinkets we have collected in our bubbles so that we will always act to protect our bubbles, even if it means the genocide of every living being on the planet.

Comments