Day 49: Evil Father Beats His Son

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154007/Evil-father-beat-son-29-hanging-upside-forklift-truck-welding-tiny-cage.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system based on money which encourages competition among people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system based on money in which people become possessed and obsessed with money and valuable things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which values money above life so that people will abuse, mutilate and kill for money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which does not support people to live with consideration of each other.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which encourages the mentality of "dog eat dog" in order to "get ahead".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which a father will torture his son because he believes his son stole jewelry.

I commit myself to educate people to stop living according to competition so that we may live in harmony with each other.

I commit myself to creating a system in which possession by and obsession with money will not be accepted or allowed.

I commit myself to stopping abuses in the name of money.

I commit myself to teaching people how to live with consideration of those around them.

I commit myself to creating a new system based on support instead of competition.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which no father will harm his child because of money.


Comments