Day 43: Supersize My Life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149609/Georgia-Davis-Britains-fattest-teenager-cut-home-hadnt-outdoors-6-months.html?ICO=most_read_module

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows gluttony.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support humans effectively in nutrition education.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not effectively regulate the food that we eat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which has, through polarity, created a world of extremes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that creates illusions and ideas of "skinny" as "beauty", therefore forcing the existence of the opposite polarity of "obese" and "ugly" to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that demands conformity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that places value in physical appearances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not effectively prepare people to care for children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support children who have incompetent parents in any way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support people to become and be self responsible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which blame exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system for which food is simply a product to sell in the attempt to make as much profit as possible, no matter the cost and to whom.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not effectively support people to develop self discipline.

I commit myself to re educating people to effectively care for and support their physical body.

I commit myself to re educate people to eat food in such a way that their body is adequately nourished.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which there will be no compromise in food quality and safety.

I commit myself to re educating people to be self responsible.

I commit myself to re educate people to be self directive.

I commit myself to creating a new system that will effectively support people in caring for and raising children.

I commit myself to creating a system in which no orphans will exist.

Comments