Day 22: Beauty Is Life

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/06/world/beautiful-ugly-animals/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my idea of "beauty" value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the polarity of beauty/ugly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that creates separation through appearances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that gives more value to beauty than that which is not classified within the description of beauty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that places more value on the lives on animals that are perceived as beautiful than those that are not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that encourages the illusion that appearances determine the value of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fall prey to the illusion of beauty, for becoming lost in my search to validate my self and my existence through some form of confirmation that I am beautiful and therefore have value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that ignores and discards that which is not beautiful.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that encourages self mutilation and abuse in the name of beauty and self validation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that doe not teach us to value life, but instead teaches us to destroy and judge life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that teaches us to judge, discriminate so that we may feel better about ourselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that destroys millions upon millions of animals for that sake of beauty.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing a system that destroys millions upon millions of animals for the sake of progress and therefore profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that discriminates between animals and judges those who are worthy of being "saved" due to their appearance and appeal to our ideas and ideals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows the slow deaths of millions upon millions of animals because they are not regarded and "beautiful" or "appealing".

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that beauty has become evil through our acceptances and allowances.

I commit myself to re-educate people to not see the world as beauty vs ugliness so that all life can be equally regarded.

I commit myself to stopping my own perceptions and judgements of appearances.

I commit myself to stop my idea that I am only worthy and have value if I am regarded as beautiful or appealing.

I commit myself to re-educating people on the value of life.

I commit myself to stop the action and non-action of people based on appearances.

Comments