Day 3: Poaching Elephants

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to contribute to the elephant poaching industry by allowing it to continue because of my belief that I cannot make a difference.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to contribute to the elephant poaching industry by giving the different parts of an elephant's body such high monetary value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the current abusive money system out of the belief that I have no choice and I cannot change the money system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to contribute to the elephant poaching industry by participating within this current abusive money system.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realize that elephant poaching would stop if all humans were given enough money to live lives of dignity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in anti-elephant poaching activism out of the belief that it is the only way to stop elephant poaching.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in anti-elephant poaching activism and believing that it can actually make a difference, when in reality it only makes the practice more lucrative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in anti-elephant poaching activism in order to make myself feel better about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to call myself an activist in order to make myself look like a good person to others.

I commit myself to participating in a real solution to elephant poaching, such as an Equal Money System.

I commit myself to participate within the current abusive money system within the understanding that I am using what is here in order to create a better system without abuse.

I commit myself to becoming aware of the abuse that happens in the world at all times, as opposed to only thinking about it when something triggers a memory or though or reaction within me.

Comments