Day 103: Poorest Pay Most Taxes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179663/Taxman-takes-42bn-year-pensioners--poorest-households-hit-hardest.html

"Poor households were found to proportionally pay out the most in direct and indirect tax, with 42 per cent of their gross household income being swallowed up."


I forgive myself for not realizing that a government that functions according to taxes is based on the idea that everyone must "pay their way" instead of developing a functional government based on ensuring that all are supported and provided for.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the whole concept of taxes is based on the premise that money is an essential ingredient to life, not realizing that we have created money - it is not even real, it is simply a figment of our collective imaginations.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the system is designed to support those with money more than those without, as the system is based on supporting winners over losers.

I forgive myself for not realizing that all that we are and everything around us is geared to destroy the weak and support the strong and that we have allowed this character to be the Chief Designer of the system.

I forgive myself for not realizing that everywhere I look I see the so called "weak" and "losers" as those who do not have money being dessicated by the system at every turn, while the "strong" and "winners" as those who have money are always supported by the system.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the government's main goal is not to support its citizens, but to extort money from them.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the fact that we do not even get a say in what "public money" is spent on should already indicate a problem with the system.

I forgive myself for not realizing that older people are the easiest for the government to extort as they as less likely to make a fuss and are more naive.

I forgive myself for not realizing that as long as our governments are trying to make money off of citizens to pay off their debts, the people will not come first.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the precise reason that we allow money to continue is because it is so easy to use and "misappropriate" for self enrichment.

I commit myself to showing people that instating governments that care more about money than about the people is actually abuse.

I commit myself to showing people that money is an illusion and that we will not dissolve into puddles of nothingness without it.

I commit myself to show people that our system has been designed to automatically show preferential treatment to those who are apparently "strong".

I commit myself to show people how we have allowed the character of "Evolution" as strong overcoming and replacing the weak to be the Chief Designer for our current system.

I commit myself to show people to actually look and see the system and people around them, at how the Evolution Character as strong vs. weak is all around us, all the time.

I commit myself to show people that governments are more interested in making money than supporting people, the Earth, or any part of nature.

I commit myself to show people that the fact that we cannot vote to decide what happens to public money is indicating that those in the government will use their discretionary power to "misappropriate" the money into their own pockets or into that which will benefit themselves personally.

I commit myself to show people that the older generation is being manipulated and extorted simply because they are easier targets.

I commit myself to show people that the governments function just like a profit-based company, trying to make as much money with minimum costs.

I commit myself to show people that money is the perfect tool to abuse for self interest and that we require to change the way we live and who we are so that we may learn to give to each other as would happen in an Equal Money System.

Comments