Amazon

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 89: Animal Crush Fetish

WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT

I found out today that there is an erotic fetish called "crush" and involves a member of the opposite sex crushing an object, insect or small animal. Here's a brief description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crush_fetish

This is just one of many examples where a person (at whatever age) becomes obsessed with something. The obsession will have been ignited by an initial feeling experienced by the person (such as arousal) after which they act to recreate over and over, all the while increasing the their inner experience and attachment to that experience.

Now obviously the fetish only develops because we are not taught how to direct our inner experiences - we are told that we cannot help what we think and feel - as if we are simply the observers in life and everything just "happens" to us. We are not taught to not participate in the things which allow or cause abuse to others. We are taught that we should just go ahead and do whatever gets our rocks off.

So basically, we are taught to shrug off any self responsibility, self movement and self discipline because "we can't help it"/"it's the way we are"/"it's who we are" - when in reality the real reason we teach our children to not take any self responsibility is so that we can continue living according to our whims and obsessions without feeling guilty about all the harm we cause.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: People make videos of themselves "crushing" animals and then sell them.

I forgive myself for not realizing that an obsession/fetish starts with one energetic experience that a person wants to relive.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the drive to recreate the energetic feeling acts as catalyst to further draw a person into self interest and living only to fulfill their own desires.

I forgive myself for not realizing that those with fetishes/obsessions have given their fetish/obsession value above life as they will disregard the harm they are causing in order to fulfill their desires.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are using beliefs about what is in our nature and what is not to justify our choices and actions simply to serve our own needs, desires and obsessions.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we have ensured that all of humanity will remain a self-fulfilling prophecy by teaching each new generation to not be responsible for themselves or their inner experiences.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we have created an industry within our economic systems, worldwide, which use the resulting zombie nation of powerless slaves to profit off of the misery of living beings.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are so intent on living only for ourselves that we have essentially given up all of our power so that we are still able to justify our atrocious actions, acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in order to stop the fetishes of humanity we will need to re-educate ourselves on how the physical body, our thoughts, our words, and our actions really work and how the consequences effect the world.

I commit myself to re-educating all of humanity on how to recognise and stop thoughts, words and actions which will cause any form of abuse before they develop into obsessions/fetishes.

I commit myself to showing people how participating in fulfilling greedy selfish desires further separates one from life in order to allow one to go further to get "a hit" without caring that the collateral damages increases the further one goes.

 I commit myself to showing people how fetishes/obsessions are given more value than life.

I commit myself to show people how our beliefs as justifications have created the world as it is now.

I commit myself to show people how to stop the cycle of the sins of the fathers by re-educating ourselves on how to live with responsibility, discipline and self-direction.

I commit myself to showing people how the world we have created together is a place where no one would willingly want to be reincarnated into as a little animal who is destined to be crushed for some human's sexual urges.

I commit myself to showing people how living according to our beliefs and justifications in order to feed our self-interested appetites has actually castrated each one of us as we are now self confessed slaves to our desires.

I commit myself to showing people how our thoughts, words, actions and bodies actually work and what kind of consequences we are able to manifest when living without awareness of what we are doing.

ShareThis