Day 74: More Shame For Euro 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166472/Euro-2012-Shame-hosts-Ukraine-video-shows-baby-bear-tortured-entertain-tourists.html

A baby bear was ripped from her mother and shoved into a box so that a photographer could take photos of her with tourists during the Euro 2012. The baby is still being kept away from her mother.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which defenseless baby animals are abused for personal entertainment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which stray dogs are seen as a nuisance as opposed to being living beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which justifies animal abuse and culling when it suits human agendas of personal gain and profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that only shows apparent respect to that which can make money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which a baby bear is taken from its mother so that someone can profit off of it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which animals are treated as slaves for humans and if they are not profitable in some way then they are declared pests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which animals are turned into pets which is just another name for "personal slaves to humans" as they are only used to fulfill some personal interest of the human.

I forgive myself for not realizing that making an animal a pet or a prop is the same as slavery.

I forgive myself for not realizing that just because I don't understand what an animal is saying doesn't mean that it is inferior to humans.

I forgive myself for not realizing that if I were an animal I would never want to be treated the way animals are treated by humans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which abuse is presented and twisted to look pretty so that people can make a profit off of it.

I forgive myself for not realizing that abuse happens every day on a scale that is incomprehensible whether I try to ignore it or not and that by ignoring it I am accepting and allowing it to continue.

I commit myself to stopping the abuse of baby animals for humans' personal entertainment.

I commit myself to teaching people how to respect animals.

I commit myself to stop profiting from animal abuse and culling.

I commit myself to create a new system in which life is respected above all else.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which no baby will ever be forcibly removed from its mother for a human to profit from it.

I commit myself to end the slavery of animals to humans and teach humans how to live with compassion.

I commit myself to ending animal slavery to humans as the use of animals to fulfill personal interests and desires.

I commit myself to showing people that making animals pets or props is slavery.

I commit myself to showing people how to hear and speak with animals.

I commit myself to teaching people to treat other beings only in a way that they would want to be treated.

I commit myself to exposing the abuses committed to animals for the sake of making money.

I commit myself to living with the awareness of the constant abuse occurring in the world until all are free from suffering.

Comments

Post a Comment