Day 50: The Drugs Made Me Do It

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154756/Couple-kill-teenager-19-argued-body-Facebook-text-messages.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people become addicted to drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows people to destroy their own lives and lives around them for drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows people to kill, abuse and mutilate to get money for drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not effectively support people who are addicted to drugs, blaming addiction instead on the idea of a "disease" over which people have no power.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows drugs of any kind to exist for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that preaches and teaches selfishness so that people do not care for the harm they cause to others, as long as they get what they want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people use drugs to "escape reality".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which couples use each other to fuel their possessions and obsessions.

I commit myself to creating a system that is not so fucked up that people will want to escape it.

I commit myself to stopping the destructive forces of drugs.

I commit myself to creating a system that ensures effective support for people who are addicted to drugs by teaching them to apply self discipline and be self responsible.

I commit myself to stopping the profit based system which allows drugs to be used simply for money.

I commit myself to creating a new system that teaches people how to develop effective and supportive relationships based on honesty and doing what is best for each other and all life.

Comments