Day 35: Bible Reader Murdered

Proof that God is evil?

A man was attacked on his porch at home while he was reading his Bible. 3 men tried to wrestle him into the house but he fought and was stabbed to death. The 3 burglars then went inside where they tied up the girlfriend and stole a TV, 3 cellphones and various other household items.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where there is not enough money for all and so people have to resort to stealing so that they can eat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where stealing has become so common place that it is now considered a "career path" by many.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where not everyone has enough food to eat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows murders to happen daily out of desperation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows people to become brainwashed by religion so that they do not focus on what is here and what is real, instead living for some imaginary man in the clouds who will let them into an imaginary utopia.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows religion that justifies the suffering of billions of animals and people as "God's Plan"

I commit myself to  creating a system where all will receive the support they need to live a life of dignity.

I commit myself to stop the career of "Criminal" by supporting all life so that no one will need to resort to stealing.

I commit myself to creating a system that provides enough food for each living being.

I commit myself to creating a system that does not necessitate acts of desperation.

I commit myself to stopping the brainwashing of religion so that people stop living in the clouds and learn to live fully HERE.

I commit myself to creating a system that does not accept or allow any form of justification of suffering

Comments