Day 25: Monsanto

The heading of this post is pretty self explanatory...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows abuse so blatantly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that places money above health.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that places profit above life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that genetically modifies seeds to contain poisons for improved profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that hides the measures taken to improve profit as they are harmful and would incite mass opposition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows the deliberate bullying of smaller businesses in order to "extinguish the competition"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that has no regard for life and shows it through destroying nature in order to plant fields of genetically modified seeds that are copyrighted and laced with pesticides.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not effectively educate people about agriculture, nutrition and sustainable development.

I commit myself to stop the abuse caused by man's desire for profit.

I commit myself to redefine "life" as priceless so that no one may ever again claim they acted for profit.

I commit myself to redefine the value of money as a system used to support life using principles such as abundance, caring, compassion, sharing.

I commit myself to stop the abuses of companies (people) such as Monsanto.

I commit myself to stopping the monopoly of abusers.

I commit myself to implementing a system of food production that researches the best ways to provide optimal nutrition to humans and animals (where required) without the use of harmful substances or methods.

Comments