Day 4: Animals Are People Too

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from animals through the belief that "we are not the same" and yet still claiming that we are equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that animals are not the same as humans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit animals' expression to what I believe are their pre-programmed designs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge an animal and form an opinion about it because it behaves in a way that I perceive as naughty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge an animal and form an opinion about it because it behaves in a way that I perceive as disrespectful.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realize the assistance that animals offer when they push me to walk through my resistances and let go of my preconceived ideas and judgements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my communication and expression with animals due to my belief that animals are only able to comprehend and appreciate so much.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear animals because I believe that I do not, can not, and could not understand them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge animals when I don't understand them/what they do in order to make me feel superior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge and deem animals as inferior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive animals differently according to how much I like them.

I commit myself to stopping all judgements relating to the inferiority of animals and superiority of man.

I commit myself to stop my reactions when I do not understand the purpose and will of animals.

I commit myself to acknowledging the gifts that animals offer as assistance as showing me where I am still judging according to inferiority and superiority.

I commit myself to standing one and equal with animals and stopping the separation I have allowed to exist within me.

I commit myself to supporting and allowing animals' expressions wherever and whenever I recognize an opportunity, within the understanding that there are also practical restrictions currently in place in the world system.

Comments