Day 1226: Desteni of Living - Living what is Best for All

In this video I share how I have been practicing living the desteni principle of what is best for all. I share some of the challenges in this principle and how I support myself to overcome my limitations.

http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6833
  1. Living by the principle of what is best for all – guiding myself in thought, word and deed to always, in all ways, direct all things to the best possible outcome for all.
    1. Taking into consideration the effects of my thoughts, words and deeds on the world around me (people, plants, animals, environment) and ensuring that the thoughts, words and deeds I am living honour the best potential of myself and all of life on Earth, to the best of my ability.
    2. Standing unconditionally in the shoes of all people and all things, and being able to at the end of the day say that I have fully considered all within the context of creating the best possible outcome for everyone and everything – that I have honored and considered them in the way that I would like to be honored and considered.

Comments