Day 114: Folie à Plusieurs

Have you ever heard someone saying "I'm sorry for your loss" to someone else who has lost their money - everything they had?

Isn't that odd? Money is treated like a loved one. I'm sure that qualifies as a mental disorder - placing that much value and feeling into an object or idea.

There is a psychological disorder called folie à plusieurs ("madness of many") which is when many people share the same delusional belief(s). It is also called Shared Psychotic Disorder. We are all living in the same delusional belief that money is real - real in the sense that it is apparently a necessity of life.

I forgive myself for not realizing that my emotional attachment to money is a psychological disorder and that I am living within a madness of many in believing the delusion that money has any real value that contributes to our survival.

I forgive myself for not realizing that if there was some huge disaster and humanity reverted to living without electricity and "civilization" that money, gold, platinum, jewelry, fashion would have absolutely no value as it would not contribute to our survival.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we cannot eat money, or use it to warm ourselves, or use it to build a shelter from, or drink it, or heal ourselves with it.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are all fooling ourselves and each other into believing that money has a meaning and is an integral part of life which means that if one is without money then one's life is meaningless in the "bigger picture" of the Civilization Of Humans.

I forgive myself for not realizing that believing that money is something to love and cherish while there are real people and animals living in misery and suffering is an absolute abuse of and disregard for life.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the idea that one is able to lose everything through the loss of money should indicate to us how far we have pulled ourselves into the delusion of money having any real value.

I forgive myself for not realizing that money has been used by us to abuse life and create separation and inequality when in fact money in itself is not abusive as it can also be used to create a system based on equality and support for all.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in order to stop the madness of many, I must first stop participating in the delusion so as to be able to support others to see the delusion for what it is and slowly decrease and diminish the madness.

I forgive myself for not realizing that I will have to repeat myself many times in many different ways as people will be unwilling to let go of everything they think they know as we fear the unknown and the insecurity of not being a part of a mass delusion.

I forgive myself for not realizing that by believing that money is my "everything" I am only participating and contributing to the madness of many in which we believe that money is more than it is.

I commit myself to showing people that having an emotional attachment to money is a mental disorder in which we dis-order the importance of life over money.

I commit myself to showing people that money is worth nothing without our continued participation in the mass madness and that we cannot eat money.

I commit myself to show people that money is an idea which does not comfort or meet our physical requirements to be able to live.

I commit myself to showing people that the Civil-Lie-Zation of Humans currently dictates that one only has value if one has money when in fact it is money that only has meaning and value if humans give it value.

I commit myself to show people that loving and caring for one's money while their is still suffering due to lack and greed is simply evil.

I commit myself to show people that we have come to be completely dependent and obsessed with money to the degree where we believe that it is "everything" and it has actually manifested to be true in reality - no money means a miserable existence of trying to survive each day.

I commit myself to show people that money can in fact be used to support life and ensure that every being lives a life of dignity.

I commit myself to living as an example of not accepting and allowing myself to be a part of the madness of many.

I commit myself to living as an example as patience and standing as commitment to do whatever is necessary to ensure a better life for all.

I commit myself to live as an example of not placing value in money.

Comments