Day 95: Seaworld Sentences Life Of Misery To Killer Whales

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175966/Killer-whales-Seaworld-teeth-removed-power-drills-left-mourn-separated-young-claims-shocking-new-book.html?ICO=most_read_module

There are plenty of stories and documentaries exposing the cruelty of marine entertainment. The animals trapped in this world have no choice but to obey and they are forced to live in tiny tanks which drive them mad - literally.

I forgive myself for not realizing that animals and plants are not here solely for our personal entertainment and exploitation.

I forgive myself for not realizing that if I were to experience even one day as one of these killer whales then I would also go on a killing spree and take down as many on my captors as possible.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the only reason that marine entertainment facilities exist is to make money.

I forgive myself for not realizing that this abuse and exploitation would not exist in an Equal Money System as no one would be forced to find ways to make enough money to survive.

I forgive myself for not realizing that it all comes down to money and yet we do not realize that we are the ones who trap ourselves in this cycle of trying to survive as we accept the current money system as it is.

I forgive myself for not realizing that by accepting and allowing marine entertainment facilities to exists, we are teaching our children that it is OK to use and exploit other living beings if it is for personal gain.

I forgive myself for not realizing that by living and teaching according to personal gain and profit we are not only evil incarnate, but are dooming ourselves as we are destroying the Earth.

I forgive myself for not realizing that self interest will not benefit any of us in the end as it demands the habitability of the world in exchange.

I forgive myself for not realizing that keeping any living being in an environment that does not support the being's physical requirements or expression will lead to the being seeking alternative methods to achieve physical comfort, such as blowing off a little emotional steam and killing a bunch of other beings.

I forgive myself for not realizing that any person who claims to be an activist or animal lover while accepting and allowing the money system in its current form is a hypocrite, as all abuse stems from either a lack of money or a desire to get more money.

I commit myself to showing people that acting to satisfy our personal desires is not a natural thing - it has been conditioned through the use of a money system based on profit.

I commit myself to showing people how the drive to make money has created atrocities such as marine entertainment facilities.

I commit myself to show people how marine entertainment facilities would no longer exist in an Equal Money System.

I commit myself to show people that we are the ones who keep ourselves enslaved to money - we are the goalers and the prisoners.

I commit myself to ensure that our children are taught to respect all life.

I commit myself to showing people how we have become evil incarnate and are spiraling to ward an apocalypse - but there is no judgement day as we have already proven ourselves to be evil.

I commit myself to showing people that self interest is ultimately self destruction.

I commit myself to showing people how to place themselves in the shoes of another before they act so that all life is considered.

I commit myself to showing activists and animal lovers how they are hypocrites for accepting and allowing a money system that demands abuse in order to function.

Comments