Day 92: 6 Year Olds Want To Be Sexy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2174651/Girls-young-SIX-want-sexy-shocking-study-finds.html

A study has shown that girls as young as 6 want to be sexy.

What do you think will happen superficial people have children? When people have children without any form of preparation or planning? You think the kids will magically turn into "good people" from some fairy godmother? Yeah, right.

Check out Creation's Journey To Life: Day 94: Did You Know? and Heaven's Journey To Life: Day 85: Parenting Building a Child's Character

I forgive myself for not realizing that a child born into a family, city, system and world in which self interest is the order of the day, the child will copy what he/she sees around, as that is all the child knows as he/she is unable to think for him/herself.

I forgive myself for not realizing that as we are the creators of the system, so we are also creators of our children in every way and that our children will reflect, as does the system, who we are as the creators.

I forgive myself for not realizing the common sense of people being trained and adequately prepared to have children BEFORE having children to prevent common misconceptions, mistakes and frustrations which lead to abuse.

I forgive myself for not realizing that a child's thinking is taught by the parents who are obsessed with self interest.

I forgive myself for not realizing that a society obsessed with sex breeds a new generation obsessed with sex.

I forgive myself for not realizing that sex is not understood at all by anyone, as people have been abusing it for self interest such as for energy vampirism, self validation, comparison etc instead of it being a physical expression within an agreement.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are child abusers for not being prepared in any way before having children.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are abusing a child when we are allowing the child to copy our multiple personality disorder as characters.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are abusing a child when we teach him/her to participate in thoughts.

I forgive myself for not realizing that by allowing our children to participate in the superficial and ME-obsessed system that we are allowing them to become simply another ME-monster.

I commit myself to creating a new system that is based on what is best for all instead of this system that is based on self interest so that our children are not forced to relive the sins of their parents on Hell on Earth.

I commit myself to ensuring that that which we create supports what is best for all life at all times.

I commit myself to ensuring that all prospective parents are properly prepared before they have children.

I commit myself to show people how their self-obsessed nature is passed on to their children who are then doomed to follow in their footsteps.

I commit myself to showing people how our obsession with sex has become a toxin seeping into every part of our lives and world in which sex-possessed demons hunt the streets for their next victim.

I commit myself to re educating people what sex is really about and stopping the abuse of sex.

I commit myself to stopping the child abuse of not preparing for having children.

I commit myself to stopping the disease of multiple personality disorder within each of us so that our children may stand a chance to live lives of dignity.

I commit myself to stopping participation within and as thoughts so that back chat no longer influences us and leads to random acts of cruelty.

I commit myself to stopping all further creation of ME-monsters.

Comments