Day 85: Selective Participation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171279/Man-abandoned-polygamist-Mormon-cult-finds-kitten-encased-concrete-yard-threat-sect-leaders.html?ICO=most_read_module

Do you think that people would pay more attention if stories such as these were given as much attention as the life of even one celebrity?

A man leaves a polygamist cult and then finds a kitten that had been buried alive in cement inside a pipe on his lawn.

I forgive myself for not realizing that every human is always acting in the best interest of themselves so that the driving motivation behind every action is "ME".

I forgive myself for not realizing that any time I act to preserve some aspect of myself or my life that I give value to, that I am actually dooming all life on this planet to be consumed by the greed and self enrichment of humanity.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the fact that there are people who care so little about the lives of others and yet there is little done to stop them should indicate the severity of our selfish tendencies.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in order to stop the cycles of abuse I must stand as life and demand dignity for all within every thing I do.

I forgive myself for not realizing that every form of abuse stems from self preservation and/or self enrichment.

I forgive myself for not realizing that self preservation IS self enrichment as any action taken in an attempt to prevent one from losing oneself must therefore be made without the understanding that one's self cannot ever be lost and therefore this person is acting to try and hold onto the idea they have of them self.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in order to stand as life within this system to demand dignity for all I must give up and let go of everything I think I am, every character I use to get what I want, every attachment I have to anything that is in some way allowing or accepting abuse - as all of these things are products of an abusive system and will not stand before life.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in order to stand as life as what is best for all I must stop all participation in judgements, ideas and beliefs - as these things are results of the current system and are therefore not what is best for all life.

I forgive myself for not realizing that when I feel like I want to give up, when it seems as though the evil of this system will never live as what is best for all life, that that is when I must demand that life is honoured, for if I cannot face the worst aspect of this system with commitment, then there is no chance that I will effect a change.

I forgive myself for not realizing that every evil in this world is simply a Matter of Opinion - someone else's opinion which they have used to satisfy their greedy desires.

I commit myself to showing people that selfish acts have made the world into the hell it is for most and that each must stop their own self interest if we are ever to know peace.

I commit myself to stop acting within the preservation of aspects of me and of my life that I value so as to stop contributing to the doom of all life on Earth.

I commit myself to showing people that the fact that such evil acts are accepted, allowed and justified show us how severe our self-possession is so that we know exactly how much we must forgive within each of us.

I commit myself to stand as an example to all to show exactly what must be done to ensure dignity for all life.

I commit myself to show people how self preservation and self enrichment are the root of all evil.

I commit myself to show people that we are all of us LIFE and are not able to be lost and that we must stand together to ensure that life is honoured as life is what we are.

I commit myself to show people how one is able to live a life that does not support any form of abuse by standing as a living example.

I commit myself to stopping all participation within judgements, ideas and beliefs so that I may stand as a living example to all others that we are not defined by what we think.

I commit myself to show people how to stand in the face of all-consuming defeat so as to show all abusers that no amount of abuse will ever deter or make us turn away from demanding a world in which all life is honoured.

Comments