Day 78: I Am Activist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2167830/Caught-camera-The-sickening-photograph-grinning-thug-used-dog-hunt-kill-foxes-badgers.html?ICO=most_read_module

What is an activist? What does it mean to be an activist? Who am I as an activist? How did I become an activist? What reactions do I have to stories such as the one in the link above? What difference does activism make in the world? Do I expect activism to make a great enough difference to truly change the world?

How did I get here?

I forgive myself for creating and voting into leadership my Activist character, which I designed to show people how much I care so that I will be appreciated as a good and kind person.

I forgive myself for not realizing that my lead character of Activist can never make a difference in the world as my character only acts to serve itself and maintain the image it has created.

I forgive myself for not realizing that my character is fueled by my backchat in which I react to abuse by wanting to show people that I am able and capable of making a difference and in so doing take my place on the stage of the world where a person such as I rightly belongs: front and center.

I forgive myself for not realizing that I have only created this Activist character in order to be validated by other characters that I am a good person thanks to the actions of my lead character, and so validating that I am a gifted creator/designer/GOD.

I forgive myself for not realizing that my character does not really care about the chosen topic of activism, as if my character truly cared I would be promoting a lasting solution that would be best for all life.

I forgive myself for not realizing that by accepting any part of the system that I am actually accepting all of it as the system is interconnected - every part feeds the rest.

I forgive myself for creating a character which is based on acting against that which I (my character) disagrees with, not realizing that the only reason my character acts is to validate its own existence and create a feeling of self-worth based on the idea that "I am doing something good" and yet it is no permanent solution and is therefore irrelevant.

I forgive myself for not realizing that my Activist character thrives off of comparisons with other people so that it can further validate its existence and my character creation skills.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the fact that I act only to validate my character makes me a self serving pawn in the greater game called Destroy Earth Now.

I forgive myself for not realizing that my justification for not promoting a permanent solution is "at least I am doing something", as if I were to promote a permanent solution which is best for all my character would be irrelevant and would cease to exist.

I commit myself to show that an activist is only a character which is acting in self interest as to not do so would mean permanent deletion of the character and no way to have my, the creator's, amazing skills and goodness and kindness shown to the world and validated.

I commit myself to show that any act by an Activist character is based in self interest as none of its acts promote a permanent solution that is best for all..

I commit myself to show how the Activist character in truth only wants recognition and validation of its amazingness and capability to "make a difference" when in fact the difference is negligible as it is based on an abusive system and not on a permanent solution which is best for all life.

I commit myself to showing that Activist characters are simply tools being used by their creators to validate the abilities of the creators through the validation of each others' characters.

I commit myself to show that the Activist characters are more concerned with their own images than in making a real, permanent solution as they fear losing themselves, believing that they are their characters.

I commit myself to show that the current system is interconnected and that through supporting any part of it, such as economic, fashion, media - we are supporting the whole system as each part feeds the other.

I commit myself to showing that opposing that which one disagrees with is done in order to validate oneself as a "good person" and so one will feel "good" about oneself, as any action made without the intent to promote a permanent solution that is best for all life can only be self serving.

I commit myself to showing how characters use comparisons to justify and validate themselves and their actions, in so doing validating and justifying their existence and the skills of the creator.

I commit myself to showing how each of us has a character playing a role in the Game of Destroy Earth Now and yet we do not realize that we are playing the game as we are too busy thinking about validating ourselves through portraying our best possible characters.

I commit myself to show that the only reason we justify our actions as "at least I am doing something" is so that we do not have to stop playing our little game of Who Has The Best Character.

Comments