Day 75: Royally Rich

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166471/Prince-Charles-taxpayer-funding-increases-12-year.html

What could possibly be the reason for spending thousands and thousands of Pounds on clothing while poverty exists?
What's the point of parading "royals" around for no reason other than to keep up the "royal image" when starvation exists?
What possible justification is there for heads of state living in luxury whilst the citizens are forced to eat of of trash cans?
How can we possibly allow this to continue?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which physical appearances are given more value than ensuring that all are fed and clothed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which the economic system is so warped and biased that while one person will spend a fortune on clothing, another person is dying from starvation, or some other easily preventable malady.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which a "class system" is perceived to be "normal" and "natural" - even though it allows discrimination to such a degree that it results in mass suffering.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people are declared to be "royal" or "special" due to their ancestors raping and pillaging an area until the people of the area surrender to their brutality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which clothing is given more importance than the well being of every living being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which our economic system is based on profit so that even governments must make a profit, and if they do not, or cannot, then the citizens suffer.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people are discriminated against and labelled, so that those fortunate enough to be born into a royal family are set to live comfortable lives as superior and wealthy beings, this in turn creates the polarity opposite of poor and inferior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which justifies the existence of royalty by perpetuating the belief that the country will crumble without the royalty and that the country will lose its "pedigree", not realizing that these beliefs are a trap to ensure that those in power remain in power.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which the salaries for government employees, officials and royalty members is paid for by the citizens of the state, implying that the people in government positions only occupy the position they do as it will ensure that they receive a "good" salary.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the people in government positions should be chosen according to their ability and with the understanding that they are fulfilling a practical role that is in the best interest of all.

I forgive myself for not realizing that those in positions of power should only receive compensation enough to live comfortable lives, otherwise greed takes over and they may act out of personal interest as opposed to common good.

I commit myself to showing people that physical appearances are simply illusions and that we have been stuck in the illusion of beauty, allowing us to be distracted from what actually matters, such as dignified lives for all.

I commit myself to creating a new economic system that will honour all life and ensure that no being has to live in suffering ever again, especially due to the lack of compassion of other people.

I commit myself to showing people the universal truth that we are all equal and that no one life has more value than another.

I commit myself to showing people that titles of royalty and specialness are just illusions that we buy into to keep this system of discrimination and inequality to continue.

I commit myself to showing people that the only reason for clothing existing is as practical protection from the elements, and yet we have turned it into a point of abuse and judgement.

I commit myself to showing people how our profit based system is the cause for so much suffering and that even the fall of our governments are due to using a profit based system.

I commit myself to showing people that creating and perpetuating the polarity of inferiority vs superiority that we are actively participating in the existence of poverty.

I commit myself to showing people how we are manipulated into supporting the few in power by our willful ignorance and our desire to be guided and led being exploited.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which taxes will not exist as money will not be a scarce resource, it will be an abundant gift that we give to each other.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which governments and positions of power will no longer be open to exploitation, as personal gain will not be possible for one occupying such a position.

Comments