Day 71: Mother Throws Away Her Kids

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164575/Russian-mother-killed-sons-aged-4-7-throwing-15th-floor-balcony-fed-behaviour.html?ICO=most_read_module

A woman threw her 2 sons (aged 4 & 7) off the 15th floor of her apartment building, saying that she was "fed up" with them.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people are not adequately prepared to care for children before they have them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people are not shown how to deal with their inner turmoil before they act on it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which a parent is allowed to care for their children alone even though they are known to be unstable and incompetent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which we are not taught to value life, instead we are taught to value money and personal gain without consideration of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which a mother throws her children off of a 15th floor balcony for any reason.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people are not shown how to breathe through difficult times and ask for assistance when they need it as we are taught that asking for help is weakness and one must be strong, especially for one's children, even if it means taking one's frustration out on the children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which it is a common occurrence for one or more parents to spend most of their time away from home, earning a living so that they are unable to assist effectively with raising their children.

I forgive myself for not realizing that just because 2 people had sex which resulted in a pregnancy does not make them fit parents and it does not give them the right to do as they wish with their children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which the media is allowed to brainwash us all into manifesting aspects of the selfish, shallow and severely mentally & emotionally challenged persona's we see.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which living beings are treated like garbage whenever one of us feels that there is no further use for that being or if the being is having "negative" effects on our personal mood or happiness.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we have become beings who feel that we are able to do whatever we want for our own personal enrichment - it has become a universal justification for atrocities and abuse.

I commit myself to creating a new system that will ensure that people are trained on how to care for children and are properly prepared for the extra emotional and physical strains that come with raising children.

I commit myself to showing people how to stop their inner turmoil and let it go with self forgiveness so that no more inner demons are unleashed into the world.

I commit myself to showing people that if you see a situation where one is able to assist someone or prevent abuse/suffering and yet does nothing, then one becomes entirely responsible for what happens.

I commit myself to showing people that living selfishly is the cause for all of the suffering in the world and that when we are faced with the lives we have lived, we will be ashamed, knowing that the world we created and allowed to continue is unforgivable.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which every person will be able to stop their back chat before it manifests into things like throwing children off 15th floor balconies.

I commit myself to showing people how to let go of living within the polarity of weak vs strong so that one is able to ask for help and receive it unconditionally.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which no person will be forced to be away from home in order to survive, as every one will be provided with what they need to live comfortable and dignified lives.

I commit myself to showing people that having children is a commitment that one must make willingly and in full knowledge of the responsibilities it entails.

I commit myself to showing people how we have become the zombies we see on TV.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which all life will be treated with equal respect and dignity so that no one is thrown away and all life is honoured.

I commit myself to showing people how to live with consideration for others and to stop and consider if we would want done to us what we are doing to others and if we find that it is something we do not want done to us then it is something we should not do to others.

Comments