Day 69: Sudanese Protest Austerity

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/23/world/africa/sudan-protests/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Since South Sudan split from Sudan a year ago, Sudan's income has been greatly diminished: the oil fields that once brought in the money are now a part of South Sudan.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which pieces of land are split up into sovereign countries which separate people into nationalities, creating the idea that one person is different to another according to what piece of land they were born in.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which has allowed animosity to build between countries in which people's discrimination of each other is used to give a reason for conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which countries enact austerity measures due to insufficient income to pay off their huge debts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a debt-based system in which we are all slaves to those with money to lend.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which one group of people are allowed to live in poverty when there is more than enough food and resources to improve their lives drastically.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which one group of people are allowed to live under austerity measures because we are all unwilling to stop the debt based economic system and grant freedom to all.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are not bound to the continuation of a debt based economy, we simply hold onto it for fear of losing "all we have worked for".

I forgive myself for not realizing that our fear of being equal holds us back from acting in the best interests of all life.

I forgive myself for not realizing that any austerity measures taken are not enough to ensure dignified lives for all as they are still based on the debt based economic system in which we are all paying for our sins (the monies we have borrowed).

I forgive myself for not realizing that austerity measures will only diminish the quality of life for people instead of improving them.

I forgive myself for not realizing that austerity measures are in fact made to cover the collective behinds of those in charge of the state and have nothing to do with improving the quality of lives of the people.

I commit myself to uniting all peoples under one nation: The Nation Of Life - so that all will be equal.

I commit myself to showing people how to let go and stop being the slaves of irrational discrimination that has so often been used to justify conflicts.

I commit myself to stopping the need to borrow money to survive by instating an Equal Money System in which all things required to live a comfortable life will be guaranteed to ALL.

I commit myself to stopping the debt based economic system and replacing it with a system based on LIFE as in an Equal Money System.

I commit myself to ensuring that no one ever goes hungry or cold when there is sufficient food and resources to feed and clothe them by instating an Equal Money System.

I commit myself to showing people that we are slaves to the debt based economy and yet we hold the key to free us from our collars: we must stand together and instate a system in which life will be honoured at all times.

I commit myself to showing people that we will still live comfortable lives in an Equal Money System, the only difference being that ALL will live a life of dignity.

I commit myself to showing people that living as equals will be beneficial to each and every one of us.

I commit myself to showing people that austerity measures only further perpetuate abuse and suffering.

I commit myself to showing people that any action still based on a debt-based economy will never benefit all life, only a select few.

I commit myself to showing people that austerity measures are only taken to save the institution of the state, not the people of the state.

Comments