Day 68: Why Does Our Future Even Require Funding

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/12/world/renewables-finance-unep/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

We take many things for granted in our lives: our futures, for example.

At the rate that we are using up resources, polluting and destroying nature for our big expansion plans - not to mention the demons we are turning our children into - it seems highly unlikely that our lives will be improving in the future. More likely they'll be pretty crap. Probably be scrounging for resources in a world that is so poisoned and toxic that an ear of corn would be a treasure worth killing over.

The funny thing is, we are treating our futures with contempt since it will cost so much to ensure the continuation of Life On Earth!

Should our lives and futures not be guaranteed? Have we not evolved to the point where we are able and willing to care for those around us and let go of our petty self interests? Hah! Apparently not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which we must pay for our lives.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which our lives and futures are not guaranteed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which uses fear to manipulate us into spending more money on things that are apparently Eco-friendly.

I forgive myself for not realizing that if something is Eco-friendly that it should be a given application within the world, not something to be profited off of.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we should not have to pay for being able to live.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which acting to protect our collective future is balanced and weighed according to cost.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which justifies the poisoning and destruction of our planet for money and profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which justifies the inaction regarding cleaning up our mess on loss of profit and cost.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which money is given more value than our lives.

I forgive myself for not realizing that life should not be based on how much it will cost to maintain.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we are paying with our lives and potential to live contended lives to continue living according to profit and money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people who dare to care are labelled as communists who want to take away the freedom of the people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which freedom is based on how much money you have so that people who have enough money fear losing their "freedoms" when presented with a solution that proposes the abolition of money and a profit based system.

I forgive myself for not realizing that it is impossible to grow food or purify water with money if the planet becomes too toxic.

I commit myself to creating a system in which our lives will be guaranteed from birth to death.

I commit myself to stopping this system which demands payment for the right to live.

I commit myself to showing people that we are allowing our fears to be used to exploit and manipulate us into buying into the "Eco-friendly" market, not realizing that this market is so far insufficient to make a difference that it's only purpose can be for profit which is the very thing dooming us all.

I commit myself to showing people that all aspects of our lives should be Eco-friendly to ensure all of our happy futures on a planet that is not toxic.

I commit myself to showing people that we should not have to pay to be able to live.

I commit myself to showing people that our futures should not be dependent on how much it will cost to ensure, that cost should be irrelevant to the preservation of life and a planet capable of sustaining life.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which the planet, our home, will be treated with respect and consideration to ensure that it will be able to sustain dignified lives for all.

I commit myself to I commit myself to showing people that living according to the fear of loss of profit and high costs is destroying all of our lives and futures.

I commit myself to show people that the only value money should be based on is life in order to prevent the abuse thereof.

I commit myself to show people that the continuation of our lives should not be based on money and that we have been absolutely blinded by our greed.

I commit myself to showing people that living according to profit and money is destroying all life.

I commit myself to showing people that caring about our futures is not an act of terrorism, the act of terrorism is committed daily in the denial of dignified life for all.

I commit myself to showing people that true freedom is being able to live without money as a controlling factor and just because money give people freedom now does not mean that one will have less freedom in a world without money, only that all will be given the freedom to live as they choose and not a select few.

Comments