Day 61: There Can Be No Peace Without Suffering

"There can be no peace without suffering"
"There can be no happiness without heartache"
"There can be no abundance without lack"
"There can be no prosperity without poverty"

How many more justifications do we make for the world we have created? Some use religion, others economics but the reason is the same: we are unwilling to make a stand and change the world.

The world is a reflection of who we are - our accepted and allowed nature is in essence dichotomous: we act to preserve our own lives yet will also take risks, full well knowing that we may die; we have the capacity to feel both compassion and hatred; we feel shame and pleasure at the same time... Is the creation not a reflection of its creator? In order to change the world we must change ourselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which uses justification as a means to keep people from feeling guilty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses religion to justify our own acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which polarity is seen as "natural" and unchangeable.

I forgive myself for not realizing that by justifying the existence of suffering that I am part of the cause for it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which suffering is not unacceptable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing religion to exist which justifies the existence of suffering as the nature of the world and one need simply "survive it" so that one may enter Heaven.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing religion to exist when it justifies suffering and the inaction of God by stating that God has already acted in the resurrection of Christ.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing religion to justify suffering because Christ will one day return to judge us all so that the suffering will not have been for naught.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing religion to justify suffering as God setting us up to fail so that we may fall into His arms and beg for mercy, not realizing that we are simply looking for a way to not take responsibility for our own actions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing religion that justifies suffering as the measurement for the amount of joy and happiness one will receive in return in Heaven, not realizing that we are responsible for the suffering and that there is no higher power directing existence.

I forgive myself for not realizing that in our desperate attempt to place the blame elsewhere that we have become so entrenched in our self righteousness that we are systematically destroying the planet and allowing the greatest act of genocide, across all species of plant and animal and human, to occur.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing religion to justify suffering as this life and planet is not our real life or home, but that our real life and home (Heaven) is waiting for us, not realizing that there is no Heaven, only our delusional superstitions.

I forgive myself for not realizing the delusional nature of the belief that there is a Heaven at the same time as children starving in a world of plenty, babies being raped, animals being skinned alive and all of these other acts that are committed BY HUMANS and by humans alone.

I commit myself to stop the use of justifications to ease people's guilt, I will instead show people how we are able to take responsibility and act in the best interest of all to stop the suffering.

I commit myself to stop the use of religions to justify our perceived human nature.

I commit myself to showing people that living without the ripping effects of duality and polarity is possible and more pleasant than living with it.

I commit myself to showing people that by justifying suffering that we are actively causing it.

I commit myself to creating a system in which suffering will not be acceptable and every possible action and precaution will be taken to prevent and stop its occurrence.

I commit myself to showing people that religion's justification of suffering as a natural part of life that one need only survive in order to enter Heaven is abusive to the extreme.

I commit myself to showing people that the belief that God has already acted to stop suffering is simply a justification in itself in order to cling on to the delusion of the existence of God.

I commit myself to showing people that the belief that judgement day will come and justify the suffering that has occurred in the thousands of lifetimes is simply a desperate attempt to cling to the delusion that we will be saved instead of acting in the best interest of all to save ourselves.

I commit myself to show people that justifying suffering as God's way to get new recruits is abusive as it is only us feeding our belief that there is a higher power capable of saving us so that we don't need to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions.

I commit myself to showing people that justifying suffering as the measurement for the amount of joy and happiness one will receive in return in Heaven is abusive as we are only feeding our own belief that there is a reason for life that is directed by a higher power and that we will finally be happy once we are able to reach Heaven.

I commit myself to how people that only we are responsible for our life and our planet and our systems - there is no one to blame but us.

I commit myself to showing people that that which we live and experience here IN THIS LIFE is as real as it gets, that the physical is in fact the only thing we can trust as it is not influenced by our beliefs.

I commit myself to showing people that the only Heaven possible is Heaven on Earth which only we can create through acting in the best interests of all at all times.

Comments