Day 60: How Long Will There Be Elephants In The Wild?

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/15/world/africa/elephants-extinction-africa/index.html?hpt=hp_c4

How long will it take us to commit a complete genocide of all the elephants? In 30 years the elephant population has dwindled from over 1 million to just 400 000.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which elephants are killed for the ivory in their tusks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which money has become our king and god.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which money is given value greater than life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which allows superstition to exist and perpetuate, causing the senseless mutilation and murder of countless beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which has forced us to live according to money.

I forgive myself for not realizing that through accepting and allowing our current monetary system that I am accepting and allowing the mutilation and murder of elephants for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which teaches our children to do whatever they must, exploit whatever they must to survive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which we teach our children that making money is more important than life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which our children learn through example to treat anything and everything as a commodity, as a means to make money.

I forgive myself for not realizing that by participating in the system that I am perpetuating the abuses that go with it.

I forgive myself for not realizing that life is not a computer game where we can reload from an earlier save point if we fuck up - we are absolutely stuck with the consequences of our actions and inaction.

I forgive myself for not realizing that the planet and the animals can only tolerate our abuse to a point before they will break and we will be left alone on a toxic, dead planet.

I commit myself to stop the killing and mutilation of elephants for their tusks.

I commit myself to stopping the hold that money has on humanity by not stopping until all see and realize that we cannot continue the way that we are living.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which money will no longer be that which allows us to live, we will have the means and the access to all that we need unconditionally.

I commit myself to stopping all superstition by showing people that they are not real - they are simply the consequences of the sins of our parents and of our defunct family systems.

I commit myself to stop the current monetary system so that no animal is ever again slaughter for profit.

I commit myself to stop the teaching of our children to live according to the idea that one must be ruthless in order to survive, as we are simply perpetuating the manifestation of ruthlessness by teaching it to our children.

I commit myself to teach our children to honour life and to support life.

I commit myself to stop all applications of the term commodity.

I commit myself to not accepting or allowing the current system to continue existing as it does now, I commit myself to not stopping until we are all free from the chains of money.

I commit myself to show people that we cannot go back and "do over" our mistakes, we must act now to ensure a future for all.


I commit myself to showing people that our planet is becoming toxic and that the animals that live here with us will not survive us.

Comments