Day 59: Indian Father Kills Baby For Being A Girl

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/14/world/asia/india-female-infanticide/index.html?hpt=hp_c3 (read the comments too...)

A father has been accused of beating his 3 month old baby girl to death.

Authorities say the baby was admitted to the hospital with bite marks, cigarette burns and a dislocated neck.

India is the most dangerous place to be a girl - it is simply too expensive for families.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which discriminates and differentiates between boys and girls within cultures.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which creates and perpetuates the idea that boys are more valuable to a family than girls.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which boys are seen as superior as they "carry on the family name" whereas girls do not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which boys are considered to be a better investment and girls as expensive as the family is able to make a profit from him when he marries because the bride's family pays a dowry.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which the idea of female inferiority is allowed to manifest to such a degree that families are willing to murder their child simply because of its gender.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which prospective parents will abort the pregnancy when they find out that the baby is a girl.

I forgive myself for not realizing how harmful cultures can be, especially when abusive ideas and ideals are allowed to continue and manifest against all notions of common sense or compassion.

I forgive myself for not realizing that seeing culture as important actually perpetuates the abusive manifestations of cultures and yet nothing is done to stop the abuses as it is seen as a person's "right" to choose and live by their own culture.

I forgive myself for not realizing that by saying that people have the right to choose and live their own culture that I am actually allowing abuse to continue and cycle into future generations.

I forgive myself for not realizing that family systems as they now currently are are not at all supportive of any of the family members as the system works to keep each member enslaved in the sins of the fathers with the fear of excommunication for failure to comply and conform.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which allows people to sell their children into marriages with dowries.

I commit myself to stop the discrimination and differentiation between boys and girls by showing people that the concept of "cultures" allows abuse to take place and to be accepted regardless.

I commit myself to stopping the idea that boys are more valuable to a family than girls by stopping the drive and need to make money and profit which will void the idea of value.

I commit myself to stopping the abuse of family names where they allow people to misuse them because they have place a misguided value in the name, when a name in fact has absolutely no meaning - only the meaning we assign it.

I commit myself to stopping the idea that boys are a good investment for the family and that girls are too expensive by stopping the need for money by implementing an Equal Money System.

I commit myself to stopping infanticide based on the idea of worth by stopping the current abusive foundation for our ideas of what is worthy and what has value by creating a new system where the only thing of value and worth will be life.

I commit myself to stopping abortions based on gender by implementing an Equal Money System.

I commit myself to stopping cultures by showing people that they only serve to separate us and justify abuses.

I commit myself to stopping the idea that a culture is a person's right by showing that this right is only an excuse to abuse.

I commit myself to stopping the perpetuation of the abuse of culture into future generations.

I commit myself to creating a new form of family system based on support within self honest relationships where members will encourage self honesty instead of self deception.

I commit myself to stopping the concept of dowries as it is an abusive system which gives monetary value to life when the value of life is in fact absolute and the value of money is illusory. 

Comments