Day 54: The Cost Of Money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2156000/Women-raped-Joseph-Moran-thrown-bus-20p-short-fare.html

A woman is raped after being denied transport home by bus as she was 20 pence short for the fee.

This is one of many side effects of our system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people are denied transport for being 20 pence short.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which money dictates where we can go.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which money dictates what we can do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which it is unsafe to be alone at night, especially if one is a woman.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which it is unsafe for our children to play outside.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people become rapists due to not understanding how their mind works in terms of how back chat and fantasies develop into obsessions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not educate people about how to stop their backchat and fantasies at all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which encourages people to become obsessed with the voices in their head as backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which encourages people to become obsessed with fantasies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses backchat and fantasies to make more money off of people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which disregards the price we pay for living for profit by constantly distracting people with trivial bullshit such as TV, fashion, sex.

I commit myself to creating a system where turning away a person or any being in need of assistance to protect one's self interest is simply not considered.

I commit myself to creating a system where people will have the freedom and ability to go wherever they like without being limited by money.

I commit myself to creating a system where people will have the freedom and ability to do whatever they like without being limited by money.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which one will not have to worry about walking alone at night.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which our children will be free to play outside without the fear of some harm befalling them due to another person's actions.

I commit myself to showing people how the mind works so that all may understand the consequences of participating in thoughts and pictures leading to obsessions.

I commit myself to creating a new system which educates all on how to stop one's backchat and fantasies.

I commit myself to creating a system which supports people to stop backchat instead of encouraging and then exploiting backchat.

I commit myself to creating a system which supports people to stop fantasies instead of encouraging and then exploiting fantasies.

I commit myself to stopping the exploitation of backchat and fantasies for profit.

I commit myself to stopping the encouragement of selfishness, backchat and fantasies through the use of the media and education system.

Comments