Day 53: Peace On Earth. Not

Conflict is not some divine intervention forced upon us helpless mortals.
Peace on Earth is possible, but we're just too stupid to stop living the way we live.

We are so stuck in our ways that we cannot even conceive of life without suffering and conflict, a life without discrimination and judgement. We act as if we cannot change who we are and as if we cannot live as examples to others so that they could change who they are so that we could live in harmony.
We act as if we would die without money or without an economy, as if the economy provides an essential part of an equation, without which we would cease to exist.
We act as if wars and poverty and loss exists simply so that we may ascend higher and attain more.
We speak as if we would somehow become inferior or be diminished if we were not obsessed with our lifestyles in things such as fashion, beauty, high society, pretending...

WE are ALL that stands in the way of Heaven On Earth, we just don't seem to give a fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people believe that conflict is an unavoidable part of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which suffering is justified as a necessary evil in order to have peace.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which war is used to secure peace.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies petty disagreements escalating to war simply because the people involved are too proud and selfish to act in a way that benefits all instead of just them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which war is used for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that is based on polarities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which the polarity of wealthy vs poor exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which the polarity of conflict vs peace exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that is based on exploitation in any and all possible aspects.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that functions on the principle of selfishness instead of selflessness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that teaches and promotes competition to our children, instead of teaching and promoting support and harmony.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that is based on profit and individual fulfillment instead of community enhancement and providing for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist in which inequality exists to the degree where billions of beings are treated with contempt and disregard.

 I commit myself to teaching people that conflict exists because we accept and allow it and that we are just as capable of stopping it as we are of creating it by considering and acting in the best interest of all life.

I commit myself to stopping the idea that suffering is ever justifiable.

I commit myself to stopping the justification that war is necessary to secure peace, as war is simply abuse and is unacceptable.

I commit myself to teaching people to stop their own backchat in order to stop the manifestations of ego and selfishness in order to stop conflict.

I commit myself to stopping the use of war for profit.

I commit myself to creating a new system that is not based on polarities and dualism, through stopping the dualism of humans by teaching people to stop their backchat and emotional reactions, and to live and act in a way that is best for all.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which all will be wealthy.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which only peace exists.

I commit myself to creating a new system based on support and sharing, in which exploitation of any kind will be unacceptable.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which people will be taught to live selflessly so that all may have everything they need.

I commit myself to creating a new system that teaches our children to live and work together in harmony and to support each other.

I commit myself to creating a new system based on sharing and community enhancement, with the world being the community.

I commit myself to creating a new system in which all life will be treated with dignity and compassion in a way that we want to be treated.

Comments