Day 52: Fake Polio Campaign In Pakistan

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/06/world/asia/pakistan-polio-vaccination/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows the use of fake vaccination campaigns for any reason.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which it is OK for the "protectors" of one country to harm the people of another country for the benefit of military operations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which diseases still exist when there is a vaccine available.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not educate all people effectively regarding healthcare.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people practice healthcare according to superstitions and beliefs instead of practical and proven applications.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which war exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system which justifies the suffering and deaths of children in the name of war.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which leaders will declare war instead of doing what is best for all as they fear losing their money and power.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which people are categorized according to nationality and are from that judged according to stereotypes, instead of all people being equal.

I commit myself to stop the acts of militaries.

I commit myself to stopping war and the use of weapons and covert operations.

I commit myself to stop the polarity of harming one to help another.

I commit myself to ensure all receive adequate and safe healthcare regardless of race, gender, location.

I commit myself to providing a high standard of education for all.

I commit myself to stopping war.


I commit myself to creating a new system wherein our leaders will be chosen according to practicality, and they will not receive any form of special treatment such as remuneration or protection, so that there is no alternate motivation for any of their actions.

Comments