Day 51: Gas More Valuable Than Child

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/06/justice/colorado-gas-can-carseat/index.html?hpt=hp_c4


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where a can gas has more value than a child.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that has made money into GOD.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that puts a price on life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support parents in learning how to raise a child, resulting in parents making many avoidable mistakes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows abusive and neglectful parents to continue raising their children even after it is clear that the situation is abusive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which gas is more valuable to a parent than their child.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that teaches people to protect their money at all costs, even if the life of a child is the price.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which the entire family construct is based on how much money a family has.

I commit myself to stop the current system of monetary value and to implement a new system where life is honoured.

I commit myself to stopping the religion of money.

I commit myself to creating a system that offers support and guidance to any person who wants to care for a child.

I commit myself to creating a system that does not allow children to stay in the care of abusive parents/guardians, and where abusers will be placed in an education facility to learn to have compassion and stop their back chat.

I commit myself to creating a system where money will never be placed first.


Comments