Day 48: Super Bollywood Locks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2153691/From-Hindu-temple-Hollywood-hairdo-How-thousands-Indian-women-having-heads-shaved-gods-hair-end-3-000-extensions.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that values appearances more than life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that values fashion more than life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that sells human hair for the sake of fashion and appearances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses religion as an excuse to profit from people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that encourages the use of hair extensions to conform to the ideals and ideas of "beauty".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that idealizes "famous people" and uses them to encourage people to spend more money to "look good".

I commit myself to creating a system where the value of life is matched by nothing else.

I commit myself to stopping the valuing of fashion and appearances more than life.

I commit myself to stopping the selling of hair for profit.

I commit myself to stopping the use of religion to profit from people.

I commit myself to stopping the idea that one only has value if one is "beautiful".

I commit myself to stopping the system of "being famous" as it is simply a tool to make money and distract people from the reality of what is happening on Earth.

Comments