Day 47: Meet The Fokkens

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2150023/Meet-Fokkens-Documentary-twin-69-year-old-prostitutes-Louise-Martine.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that forces prostitution to exist for survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that forces men and women to prostitute themselves to survive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that forces people to work as prostitutes until they are old because they receive no support from the system.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support people in living comfortable, safe and dignified lives.

I forgive myself for not realizing that through my acceptance and allowance of this system to exist, that I am accepting and allowing prostitution to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that profits off of people's backchat and fantasies about sex, instead of assisting and supporting them to stop their obsession and possession with it.

I commit myself to creating a system where prostitution will not exist for survival.

I commit myself to creating a system of support wherein no man, woman or child will ever have to prostitute themselves for survival.

I commit myself to creating a system that will support people in their old age.

I commit myself to creating a system that ensures comfortable, safe and dignified lives for all.

I commit myself to showing people how our acceptance and allowance of the current system results in prostitution existing.


I commit myself to creating a system that will support people to stop their backchat and fantasies so that no one becomes possessed or obsessed.

Comments