Day 46: It's Raining Sheep

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/01/world/asia/australia-sheep-deaths/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not teach people to honour or respect the lives they are responsible for.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that encourages separation by creating inferior and superior polarities.

I forgive myself for not realizing that we humans have no honour or respect for anything especially not for animals and nature.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that treats animals with no consideration.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that has created a food industry where animals live tortured lives.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that hides the atrocities committed daily in the meat industry from people.

I forgive myself for not realizing that our food industry is simply abusive as it is based on profit and efficiency and not on supporting life and the planet and animals in a balanced and considerate way that is best for all.

I commit myself to creating a system that will respect and honour all life.

I commit myself to creating a system in which polarities such as inferior and superior will not exist.

I commit myself to showing people that the way that we live and treat animals and the earth is abusive and that it needs to stop.

I commit myself to creating a new system where all life will be treated with consideration.

I commit myself to creating a system in which the food that is produced and created is done so with the utmost care, research and consideration.

I commit myself to exposing the atrocities of the food industry.


I commit myself to creating a food industry that is based on supporting life and not on profit.


Comments