Day 45: Die, Gays, DIE!

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/31/protests-fail-to-silence-anti-gay-sermons-from-christian-preachers/?hpt=hp_t3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that thrives on separation and discrimination.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses religion as an excuse and justification to discriminate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that discriminates against people based on sexual preference.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that discriminates based on sexuality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows people to be taught to discriminate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows religion to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that calls religion "good" when it so blatantly teaches evil in the name of "good".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows people to become brainwashed by the illusory ideas and images that religions portray and teach.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows religious leaders who preach hate and incite division among people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows people to become obsessed with their backchat based on their religion and their beliefs and interpretations of their religion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that perpetuates the idea that gay people are evil.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that perpetuates the idea that gay people are not people, but are inferior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not assist people in realizing that sexual preferences are simply manifestations of obsessive thoughts relating to the particular preference.

I commit myself to create a system that thrives on equality and what is best for all.

I commit myself to creating a system that does not accept or allow discrimination.

I commit myself to creating a system that teaches people to live as equals and respect and honour each other and all life.

I commit myself to creating a system that does not accept or allow brainwashing.

I commit myself to creating a system where the preaching of hate or the inciting of unrest will not be accepted of allowed.


I commit myself to educating and supporting people on how to stop their backchat.

Comments