Day 44: What We Do For Money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151590/Freedom-smirking-mother-boy-died-drinking-plant-food-used-grow-cannabis.html?ICO=most_read_module

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not sufficiently support each and every person to live a comfortable and fulfilling life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support parents in raising their children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that forces people to resort to growing/producing drugs to make a living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not effectively educate people how to be responsible in tasks such as child rearing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not educate people how to develop self discipline.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not prevent people who are unsuited to being parents from having children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows abusive parents to remain solely responsible for a child/children simply because they are the parent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support/educate people effectively in how to have compassion for anything or anyone but themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows people to develop into "psychopaths" - people who are so consumed by self interest that they become possessed by it.

I commit myself to creating a system that will support every living being to live comfortably and fulfilled.

I commit myself to creating a system that supports people when they are caring for children.

I commit myself to creating a system where the growing/producing drugs for money will not be necessary.

I commit myself to educating people how to be self responsible.

I commit myself to educating people in developing self discipline.

I commit myself to creating a system that will not allow people to have children if they will only abuse the child/children.

I commit myself to creating a system that will act in the best interest of all at all times, regardless of supposed parental rights, as abuse is never a "right".

I commit myself to educate people on how to develop compassion for all.

I commit myself to creating a system that will effectively prepare people for raising children so that no child will become possessed by their own self interest.


Comments