Day 42: Dripping Crucifix: Leak Or Holy Water?

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/201517/dripping-crucifix-sparks-indian-blasphemy-row

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that calls religion a "normal" human activity/part of life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies the actions of humans with religion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies the state of the world by saying it's "God's Plan".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows religious extremists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows religion even when it is one of the the most common causes of war and violence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows the concept of "blasphemy" to exist when it is simply someones glorified opinion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies the opinions of religious extremists by saying that it is their right to their own opinions and beliefs, not taking into consideration that their opinions and beliefs are not in the best interest of ALL.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows a dripping crucifix to be turned into a Holy Relic based on superstition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows people to believe that imbibing the water dripping from the crucifix will benefit them in some way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not educate or support people effectively so that all understand how the body works, how to care for the body, how to care for the Earth, how to provide food for themselves - instead people place their faith in such Holy items to heal them, bring them good fortune.

I commit myself to stopping religion.

I commit myself to stopping opinions as self interest.

I commit myself to stopping extremism.

I commit myself to stopping superstitions.

I commit myself to re educating people on how the world works as a physical environment.

I commit myself to re educating people on how the physical body works and how to care for it effectively.

Comments