Day 41: Shame, Shame, Shame

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/21/world/asia/algalita-eco-solutions/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

"We drag our nets and come up with a small handful, like confetti -- 10, 20, 30 fragments at a time. That's how it's been, every trawl we've done for the last thousand miles."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that holds no respect for OUR home.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that makes no consideration for our future and our children's future.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that has no respect for animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that has no respect for the oceans and the seas.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that places profit ahead of taking care of our home.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that places profit ahead of taking care of living beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that esteems the cheapest route to making the most money, even if it harms our Earth, animals, or even us.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not care that it is the cause of billions of beings living in pain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that distracts us from the consequences of our system by encouraging us to live in a tiny bubble called "ME".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies the massive amounts of rubbish in the ocean as a side effect of profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that has made money all powerful in such a way that we don't realise that we would be better off without it.

I commit myself to stopping the dumping of trash.

I commit myself to making all products safe for us, animals and the Earth so that trash will never again choke a bird or poison a fish.

I commit myself to re educating people to respect the Earth and animals.

I commit myself to re educating people on how to live in the reality of the Earth and not in the illusions that money and our minds create.

I commit myself to stopping profit.

I commit myself to removing the trash from Earth.


I commit myself to stopping actions and routes based on cost effectiveness and turning it into "most effective and beneficial for all"

Comments