Day 40: Another Horror Shooting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150014/Wagram-school-shooting-Father-walks-school-fires-gun-son-head-revenge-wife.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows domestic violence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows violence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that drives people to aggressive outlets from the stress of trying to survive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support and educate people on how to effectively deal with their emotions, feelings and backchat before they turn into acts of horror.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support people who become obsessed and possessed by their backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that encourages "privacy" and that people should "mind their own business", especially when it comes to situations of abuse.

I commit myself to stopping domestic violence.

I commit myself to stopping violence.

I commit myself to create a new system of support where people will be able to live and enjoy instead of fight to survive.

I commit myself to creating a system that supports and educates people how to effective stop emotions, feelings and backchat before they become possessed.

I commit myself to creating a system where abuse will not be accepted or hidden away.


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing

    Cool that: new system of support where people will be able to live and enjoy instead of fight to survive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment