Day 39: Arms Sales

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/11/u-s-resumes-arms-sales-to-bahrain/?hpt=hp_t3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses war to control.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses war to conquer.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses weapons to create fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows weapons to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses weapons for terror.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses fear to control people.

I commit myself to stopping war.

I commit myself to stop control.

I commit myself to stopping conquering.

I commit myself to stopping the creation and use of weapons.

I commit myself to stopping the use of fear to control.

Comments