Day 38: Chemical Castration For Rapist

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/23/world/asia/south-korea-castration/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing rape to take place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that detains rapists and release them without ensuring that they will not rape again.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a justice system that is largely ineffective.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that focuses on punishment instead of rehabilitation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that is willing to use chemical castration instead of going to the source of the problem as backchat and teaching people how to stop being controlled by it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that has objectified sex and turned it into a tool to control people and fuel imaginary living instead of living in the present and participating in the world physically.

I commit myself to stopping rape.

I commit myself to creating a new system that will teach people to recognize and stop backchat and fantasies before they turn into obsessions and then reality.

I commit myself to stopping the current justice system and creating a new one that is managed with integrity.

I commit myself to creating a new system that offers support as rehabilitation.

I commit myself to educating people to see and stop their backchat.

I commit myself to stopping this system's use of sex as a control method and to re educating people how to experience sex as a physical act.

Comments