Day 37: Afghan Girls Poisoned In School

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/23/world/asia/afghanistan-girls-poisoned/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system wherein poisoning is used to discourage girls from receiving an education.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where people poison each other.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system wherein CULTure reigns supreme.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system wherein religion is used as an excuse to impose restrictions on people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that conceals the reality of what religions and cultures are doing - ensuring that we remain slaves and never question the way we live.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that sees women as inferior to men.

I commit myself to stopping the abuse of humans as poisoning each other.

I commit myself to stopping the abuse of humans preventing each other from living and choosing their own life path.

I commit myself to stopping the CULTish aspects of CULTure.

I commit myself to stopping religion as a control system.

I commit myself to exposing the reality of our beliefs and actions.

I commit myself to re educating humans to let go of preconceptions and realize the equal nature of all life.

Comments