Day 36: Saving The World

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/world/eco-solutions-biodiversity-map/index.html

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system based on profit, not realising that our drive to make money will destroy the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that cuts down entire forests for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that hunts animals to extinction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows the hunting of Rhinos for profit.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing a system that has no consideration for anything but money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows the expansions of cities without considering the consequences to nature.

I commit myself to stopping deforestation.

I commit myself to stopping this profit-driven system.

I commit myself to stop hunting animals for trophies and without consideration for the consequences.

I commit myself to teaching people to care and act with consideration for those around them.

I commit myself to stopping mass city expansions that destroy huge parts of the natural world without any consideration.

Comments