Day 34: Superstitious Acts Of Evil

This is based on an article from a South African Magazine, People.

A dog was found by a non-profit organisation in a South African township on the brink of death. She was the victim of abuse and of a superstition: It is believed by some that dogs have a worm under their tongue that will infect the whole family if allowed to remain. So they cut it out.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing animals abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not provide education to all, which leads to people acting on superstitions that cause harm to other living beings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows superstition and justifies it by saying that people have a "right to their opinions".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies abuse by saying that people have the right to do and believe what they want as long as they don't hurt another human.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows people to mutilate animals in the belief that the animal will negatively influence/affect them/their family in some way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not educate people to show them that mutilating animals based on superstitions is abuse and senseless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows animals to suffer wounds and illness for extended periods of times when humans do not want to or are not able to pay the vet bills.

I commit myself to re-educating people to stop senseless mutilations based on superstitions.

I commit myself to creating a system that provides education to all.

I commit myself to re educating people on how to care for animals.

I commit myself to ensuring that all animals will receive medical attention without needing to pay.

I commit myself to stopping all forms of animal abuse.

I commit myself to stopping the justification of abuse due to allowing someone their opinion.

Comments