Day 33: Money Is Who We Are

What would our world look like without money?
What would we be like without money?
Would we lose all motivation to live?
Would we lose all motivation to thrive?
Would we be happy?
Would  war exist?
Would poverty exist?
Would we have fun?
Would we be bored?
Would rape exist?
Would murder exist?
Would make-up exist?
Would celebrities exist?
Would pollution exist?
Would animals be going extinct?
Would there be a hole in the ozone layer?
Would we only have time to grow food and raise livestock and get by day by day?
Would the ice caps be melting?
Would the entertainment (movies, TV, gaming) industry exist?
Would we develop advanced technology?
Would we all learn to read and write?
Would there be new inventions?
Who would we be?
How far does human nature go?
How much of our human nature has been developed and changed by money?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which money defines how each of us lives.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system n which money defines who each of us is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist in which we can't even comprehend what life would be like without money.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing a system based on money

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which our only reason for developing new technology is for profit.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing a system which nurtures our natural curiosity, interest, talents and drive for life, creativity, development and fulfillment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which happiness is dependent on having money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which war exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which poverty exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I cannot have fun without money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which rape exists

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which murder exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that places higher value in aesthetic beauty than life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that perpetuates the idea of there being some people that are superior to others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to develop my entire life, personality and SELF on money.

I commit myself to discovering who I am able to be without money.

I commit myself to deprogramming money from my self.

I commit myself to developing myself as life as opposed to "someone trying to get by in the system".

I commit myself to stopping this system of abuse.

I commit myself to developing my self direction and self movement so that I am no longer reliant on money to motivate me.

Comments

Post a Comment