Day 32: Those Kids Deserve To Suffer

We've all met those people who say that the starving kids in Africa are just really evil souls being reincarnated to pay for what they did. Maybe we were one of those people.

The fact is: Those children in Africa are innocent. If they are paying for some sins from some previous life(s) they don't even remember it. It's like people blaming you for Apartheid when you weren't even alive during that time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies the suffering of innocents by saying that they are paying for sins from a previous life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies suffering in order to try and maintain the illusion that the system is working.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies suffering.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that educates people into believing that the world will not progress or evolve without profit as the driving force, the motivation of action and risks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that educates people into believing that the way we do things is the only way we can ever do things and that anything else is simply impossible or a conspiracy to take away our free choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies poverty as laziness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an education system that teaches us that we are some kind of super heroes and can solve anything by "making a plan", even if we were a starving kid in Africa, laying half dead in the middle of a desert.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that educates us that poverty is a fact of life, not realizing that poverty is a result of the polarity we exist as, in order for there to be wealth there must be poverty, in order for there to be light there must also be dark, in order for us to know gratefulness we must also know loss - not realizing that we are actively accepting and allowing poverty to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which poverty exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows people to have opinions that are abusive and then justify it as free choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses free choice as a justification for just about everything disgusting in human's accepted and allowed nature.

I forgive myself or not accepting and allowing myself to realize that our world does not have to be this way.

I commit myself to re-educating people to stop believing that which makes life easier to accept.

I commit myself to re educating people to consider their environments without preconception and bias.

I commit myself to stop the deceit of spirituality and self enlightenment, as it is the ultimate evil disguised in blinding white robes of lies and would dare to justify any being's suffering for any reason.

I commit myself to re-educate people about the reasons for the existence of poverty and what can be done to stop it.

I commit myself to stopping poverty.

I commit myself to creating a world which is BEST FOR ALL.

Comments