Day 30: Who's Who In The Zoo

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/campaigns/zoo-check/zoos/eu-zoo-inquiry/

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that puts animals in cages for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not bother to effectively regulate the conditions of the animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that fuels thoughts and feelings of superiority of humans over animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not effectively educate humans on how to communicate with, care for, or respect animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that creates the idea that the world belongs to humans and every other life form just needs to be put in separate boxes to be gawked at.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not stop abuse when it is brought "to light".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that will only take steps to stop abuse when a group of people make a fuss of a situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not implement any form of effective prevention of abuse simply for the reason that abuse of any kind is not acceptable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that develops humans into self-absorbed robots who do things like go to the zoo to look at miserable animals in filthy cages.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing zoos to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that sees animals as "things" with which humans can do as they please.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that forces humans to commit monstrous acts that harm and torture other living beings simply to make a living.

I commit myself to stopping the abuse of putting animals in cages for our self-enrichment.

I commit myself to creating a system that does not tolerate any form of abuse.

I commit myself to creating a system in which animals will be treated with respect, consideration and compassion at all times.

I commit myself to creating a system where animals will be treated as we would want to be treated.

I commit myself to re-educating humans to effectively care for, communicate with and respect animals.

I commit myself to re-educating people to stop living in their bubbles of "me" and start living together with all life as "us".

I commit myself to re-educate people to act the moment they see an abusive situation, as acting immediately is always in the best interest of all.

I commit myself to re-educating people to stop thinking of what other people will think and do when considering whether to act to stop an abusive situation.

Comments

Post a Comment