Day 29: Sweet Home, Alabama

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/15/world/europe/wwf-living-planet-report/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that harms our home.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that that does not support our home as our home supports us.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that, even when it is aware of the damage we cause, continues to exploit more than the Earth can supply.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that is based on greed and acts on greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that exploits anything and everything that can make a profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that  places profit above honouring our home.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing a system that places profit above all of the plants and animals who will be exterminated in the quest for profit.

I commit myself to honouring our home.

I commit myself to educating people on how to honour our home.

I commit myself to stop this system based on profit.

I commit myself to stop the destruction of our home.

Comments