Day 28: Mama Hates My Sprouting Breasts

http://www.worldpulse.com/magazine/articles/cameroon-mama-hates-my-sprouting-breasts

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where rape exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system where woman mutilate their daughters to protect them from rape and teenage pregnancy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not offer equal education opportunities for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows gross inequalities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support those who do not have money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not educate all about safe sex.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows the belief to exist within some that mutilating a girl's breasts will prevent her from being raped or having sex.

I commit myself to stopping rape through re educating people about how their thoughts and fantasies really work and manifest.

I commit myself to educating people about safe sex.

I commit myself to ensuring equal opportunities for education for all.

I commit myself to re educating the mothers who try to protect their daughters.

I commit myself to stop the abusive money system that discriminates according to wealth.


Comments