Day 26: Free Willy! Not

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/11/world/europe/turkey-dolphin-release/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that captures wild animals for self-serving purposes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that captures wild dolphins to be used for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that allows dolphins to be kept in abominable conditions, with people seeing them daily, for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not teach humans to care for or about anything but themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that justifies the use and abuse of animals for profit by encouraging separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not educate people on how to care for and communicate with animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that encourages the idea that the ability to communicate through languages is the only way to communicate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that has created the concept of "tourism" and has allowed and justified the use and abuse of animals in tourism's name.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that propagates the idea of human superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not educate people on how to care for the environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that destroys the environment for profit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not teach people to be considerate of future generations, plants or animals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that calls it normal for only one in thousands, or tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands to care enough to take action in cases such as the two dolphins rescued from a tourist location.

I commit myself to re educating people on how to care for animals.

I commit myself to re educating people to learn to care about animals and plants.

I commit myself to educating people on how to communicate with animals.

I commit myself to stop the abuse of animals for profit.

I commit myself to living the example of not accepting abuse of any kind.

I commit myself to stop "tourism" for profit.

I commit myself to stop the capturing of wild animals.

Comments