Day 23: Osama Bin Laden

He may be one of the most infamous people of our time, but how much of what is said is fact...?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the press, not considering that the press is made up of people who are very capable of lying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that everything the press says is unquestionably true, not realizing that the press is made up of people who are all trying to survive in a world driven by money.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing myself to follow the crowd of people blaming Osama Bin Laden for the world's troubles.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to question my beliefs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put my beliefs on a pedestal where they can remain apparently untouchable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a society to exist that places unquestionable blame on one person for multiple actions of other people who we simply label as "terrorists".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system in which terrorism exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing thoughts of terrorism within me, not realizing that they fuel the real terrorism that takes place.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that "the war on terrorism" is terrorism in itself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that implements a "war on terrorism" to stop terrorism, not realizing that the war will only perpetuate the terrorism.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that certain people are terrorists simply because of their circumstances of birth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that does not support all to see and realize that we are all equal and that religion is simply another tool with which we destroy our world and each other.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that uses one man as a trophy and as prey to apparently "be victorious", not realizing that in order to stop "terrorism", we must first re educate man to learn to treat another as his brother, as he would want himself to be treated.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a society that encourages hate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a society that encourages violence.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing a society that justifies violence.

I commit myself to stop my blind following of the crowd.

I commit myself to stop assuming that people who should be honest actually are, until we all live by the principle of what is best for all and not what is best for me.

I commit myself to re educate people on the real effects and causes of war and terrorism.

I commit myself to forgive those who are simply products of society.

I commit myself to stop labeling those who are easy to blame.

I commit myself to re educating myself about how the system of terrorism works.


Comments