Day 20: Beware The Bums

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/02/san-francisco-auditorium-uses-sonic-blast-nightly-to-disperse-homeless/

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to exist that perpetuates the idea of separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that creates distinction and separation between humans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that labels people as "bums" and "hobos" and declares them as inferior to other humans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows the abuse of humans who are labelled as "bums" and "hobos" because they are defined as "less than" human.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that perceives homeless people as a "nuisance" to other humans.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that accepts and allows homelessness while at the same time, an excess exists such as multimillion dollar movies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that perceives homeless people as deterrents to businesses.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system to blame homeless people for profit loss as they are not aesthetically pleasing to customers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a system that places value on appearances and shunning anything that does not fall into the "pretty" picture.

I commit myself to re-educating humans on equality.

I commit myself to re-educating humans on the value of life.

I commit myself to creating a new system that provides shelter, food, water and safety for all.

I commit myself to stopping the manifested abuse as superiority/inferiority.

I commit myself to stopping the manifested abuse of profit-driven actions.

Comments